- Accession Number
- Current Location
- House of Death (ground floor), Amulets case
- Object Type
- Scarab, seal, scaraboid, intaglio and similar objects, Scaraboid
- First Intermediate Period to Third Intermediate Period
- Egypt, Abydos
- Height: 20mm | Width: 14mm | Depth: 10mm
- Number of Elements
This image may be used under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0) license. For uses not covered under the Creative Commons license, or to license images for commercial uses, please contact the Egypt Centre.
This faience, inscribed, oblong, bundle-backed seal is possibly from Abydos. It was a gift from the University of Wales, Aberystwyth in 1997.
Andrews, Carol 1994. Amulets of ancient Egypt. London: The British Museum Press. [p. 54]
- Last modified: 08 Nov 2020