Fragment of a faience tile
- Accession Number
- Current Location
- House of Life (first floor), Egypt and its Neighbours
- Object Type
- Architecture, Architectural decoration, Tile
- New Kingdom
- Nineteenth Dynasty to Twentieth Dynasty
- Height: 72mm | Width: 57mm | Depth: 26mm
- Number of Elements
This image may be used under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0) license. For uses not covered under the Creative Commons license, or to license images for commercial uses, please contact the Egypt Centre.
Faience tile fragment. Probably Ramesside. Such tiles were used on doorways of temples and palaces.
- Last modified: 22 Jul 2021