Fragment of a glass bangle
- Accession Number
- Current Location
- House of Life (first floor), Jewellery case
- Object Type
- Jewellery, Bracelet/bangle
- Islamic Period
- Length: 48mm
- Number of Elements
This image may be used under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0) license. For uses not covered under the Creative Commons license, or to license images for commercial uses, please contact the Egypt Centre.
A fragment of a glass bangle presumed to be of Islamic date. It was donated by Mrs Barbara Elder.
Spaer, Maud 2001. 'Ancient glass in the Israel Museum: beads and other small objects', Jerusalem: The Israel Museum.
- Other Identity
- W1304 | W1279
- Previous Owners
- Barbara M. Elder (1927–2003) | Joel Lawrence Malter (1931–2006)
- Gift, Barbara M. Elder (1979)
- Last modified: 29 Jul 2022