- Accession Number
- Current Location
- House of Life (first floor), Metalwork case
- Object Type
- Implements and utensils, Warfare, hunting and fishing equipment, Axe
- Predynastic Period
- Metals/alloys (Copper alloy)
- Length: 132mm | Width: 50mm | Depth: 11mm
- Number of Elements
This image may be used under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0) license. For uses not covered under the Creative Commons license, or to license images for commercial uses, please contact the Egypt Centre.
A copper alloy axe-head with a flat, plain, and straight blade. There are signs incised onto one side. It dates to the Late Predynastic Period. It was purchased by Wellcome in 1906 or 1907 from the collection of Robert de Rustafjaell.
- Last modified: 10 Apr 2021