Fragment of a ring bezel
- Accession Number
- Current Location
- House of Life (first floor), Body adornment case
- Object Type
- Jewellery, Finger ring, Bezel
- New Kingdom
- Nineteenth Dynasty to Twentieth Dynasty
- Ramesses II to Ramesses VII
- Length: 20mm | Width: 13mm
- Number of Elements
This image may be used under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0) license. For uses not covered under the Creative Commons license, or to license images for commercial uses, please contact the Egypt Centre.
A blue faience ring bezel fragment with the king's name in a cartouche surmounted by a sun disc between two feathers. The name is indistinct but appears to be 'User maat n re' stp-n-re' which is the name of Ramesses II or Rameses VII.
- Last modified: 16 Jan 2021