- Accession Number
- Current Location
- House of Life (first floor), Metalwork case
- Object Type
- Architecture, Architectural decoration, Plaque
- Byzantine Period
- Metals/alloys (Copper alloy)
- Height: 186mm | Width: 140mm | Depth: 6mm
- Number of Elements
This image may be used under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0) license. For uses not covered under the Creative Commons license, or to license images for commercial uses, please contact the Egypt Centre.
A copper alloy plaque showing two figures standing either side of a cross. An obelisk is on the right.
- Previous Owners
- Robert de Rustafjaell (1859–1943) | Sir Henry Solomon Wellcome (1853–1936)
- Long-term loan, The Wellcome Trust (15 Feb 1971)
- Last modified: 22 Oct 2022