Box with wax ring and cast of Sekhmet
- Accession Number
- Current Location
- In storage
- Object Types
- Fakes and replicas, Replicas | Material, Worked material
- Animal products (Beeswax) | Plant products (Resin)
- Number of Elements
This image may be used under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0) license. For uses not covered under the Creative Commons license, or to license images for commercial uses, please contact the Egypt Centre.
Box with wax ring and broken cast of Sekhmet in resin. Both modern.
- Previous Owner
- Sir Henry Solomon Wellcome (1853–1936)
- Assumed long-term loan, The Wellcome Trust (15 Feb 1971)
- Last modified: 23 Dec 2020