- Accession Number
- Current Location
- House of Life (first floor), Plants case
- Object Type
- Jewellery, Necklace, Pendant
- Boyce type C51
- New Kingdom
- Eighteenth Dynasty
- Amenhotep IV/Akhenaten to Tutankhamun
- Egypt, Amarna
- Height: 11mm | Width: 6mm | Depth: 2mm
- Number of Elements
A blue faience drop pendant from Amarna in the shape of a palmette (Boyce type C51). Presented to the museum in 1978 by the British Museum as part of the dispersal of the residual material from the Egypt Exploration Society.
Boyce, Andrew 1995. Collar and necklace designs at Amarna: a preliminary study of faience pendants. In Kemp, Barry J. (ed.), Amarna reports VI, 336–371. London: The Egypt Exploration Society.
- Last modified: 11 May 2022