Fragment of cartonnage
- Accession Number
- Current Location
- In storage
- Object Type
- Tomb equipment, Coffin/sarcophagus/cartonnage
- Graeco-Roman Period
- Length: 124mm | Width: 82mm | Depth: 10mm
- Number of Elements
This image may be used under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0) license. For uses not covered under the Creative Commons license, or to license images for commercial uses, please contact the Egypt Centre.
Fragment of linen stiffened with gesso decorated with hand wearing gold ring on finger. Roman Period. Joins with EC256. Roman Period.
- Previous Owner
- Sir Henry Solomon Wellcome (1853–1936)
- Assumed long-term loan, The Wellcome Trust (15 Feb 1971)
- Last modified: 15 May 2021