Fragment of wall plaster
- Accession Number
- Current Location
- Cardiff University, C/O Phil Parkes
- Object Type
- Architecture, Architectural element, Wall, Surface plaster
- New Kingdom
- Eighteenth Dynasty
- Egypt, Amarna, North Riverside Palace
- Height: 92mm | Width: 77mm
- Number of Elements
A fragment of decorated painted wall plaster from Amarna depicting part of a lotus flower. This is from the North Riverside Palace. The North Riverside Palace was possibly the principal royal residence at Amarna (Kemp 2006, 284). The fragment was published by Fran Weatherhead in 2007.
Kemp, B. 2006 'Ancient Egypt. Anatomy of A Civilisation' p 284). Published by Fran Weatherhead 2007 'Amarna Palace Paintings' p263.
- Last modified: 04 Nov 2021