Fragment of wall plaster
- Accession Number
- Current Location
- Cardiff University, C/O Phil Parkes
- Object Type
- Architecture, Architectural decoration, Wall painting
- New Kingdom
- Eighteenth Dynasty
- Egypt, Amarna, North Riverside Palace
- Length: 210mm | Width: 150mm
- Number of Elements
This image may be used under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0) license. For uses not covered under the Creative Commons license, or to license images for commercial uses, please contact the Egypt Centre.
A decorated fragment of painted wall plaster from Amarna. This is from the North Riverside Palace at Amarna and was published by Fran Weatherhead in 2007.
Fran Weatherhead 2007 'Amarna Palace Paintings' p225 and p222 fig.119.
- Wellcome Number
- A153982 or A153983
- Other Identity
- 44408 (Day Book 1972 p 26 has previous number 153938 and 44408 in connection with wall plaster from Amarna)
- Previous Owners
- Egypt Exploration Society | Sir Henry Solomon Wellcome (1853–1936)
- Long-term loan, The Wellcome Trust (15 Feb 1971)
- Last modified: 04 Nov 2021