This blue-green glazed composition amuletic plaque includes relief decoration in the form of a djed-pillar, a was-sceptre, and an ankh upon a neb-basket. As a rebus, this spells out the phrase "all life, endurance, and dominion". It is from Tell el-Yahudiya. On long-term loan since 2005 from the British Museum who acquired it in 1873 from the Rev. Greville John Chester.
Andrews, Carol 1994. Amulets of ancient Egypt. London: The British Museum Press. Goodridge, Wendy R. & Stuart J. Williams 2005. Offerings from The British Museum. Swansea: The Egypt Centre. [p. 6]