This blue/green glazed composition amuletic plaque includes relief decoration in the form of a djed-pillar, a was-sceptre and an ankh upon a neb-basket, and is from Tell el-Yahudiya. It is on long-term loan from the British Museum who acquired it in 1873 from the Rev. Greville John Chester.
Andrews, Carol 1994. Amulets of ancient Egypt. London: The British Museum Press. Goodridge, Wendy R. & Stuart J. Williams 2005. Offerings from The British Museum. Swansea: The Egypt Centre. [p. 6]
- Last modified: 18 Nov 2022