Wooden funerary figure
- Accession Number
- Current Location
- House of Death (ground floor), Offerings case
- Object Type
- Model, Unidentified funerary model, Funerary figure from an unknown funerary model
- Middle Kingdom
- Height: 204mm | Width: 52mm| Depth: 71mm
- Number of Elements
This image may be used under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0) license. For uses not covered under the Creative Commons license, or to license images for commercial uses, please contact the Egypt Centre.
This wooden funerary figure is part of a pair with W668. They both are finely carved wearing white knee length kilts and cheek-length bob wigs. They likely originate from a spinning and weaving model.
- Wellcome Number
- Previous Owners
- Monier Faithfull Monier-Williams (1849–1928) | Sir Henry Solomon Wellcome (1853–1936) | Rev. William Frankland Hood (1824–1864)
- Last modified: 03 Aug 2021