- Accession Number
- Current Location
- House of Life (first floor), Metalwork case
- Object Type
- Implements and utensils, Warfare, hunting and fishing equipment, Axe
- Early Dynastic Period
- Metals/alloys (Copper alloy)
- Length: 114mm | Width: 97mm | Depth: 14mm
- Number of Elements
This image may be used under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0) license. For uses not covered under the Creative Commons license, or to license images for commercial uses, please contact the Egypt Centre.
A copper alloy flat axe with a dotted punch decoration. It dates to the early Dynastic Period, and was purchased in 1907 from the collection of Robert de Rustafjaell.
- Last modified: 10 Apr 2021