Fragment of wall plaster
- Accession Number
- Current Location
- Cardiff University, C/O Phil Parkes
- Object Type
- Architecture, Architectural element, Wall, Surface plaster
- New Kingdom
- Eighteenth Dynasty
- Egypt, Amarna, North Riverside Palace
- Height: 150mm | Width: 60mm
- Number of Elements
A section of decorated painted wall plaster from Amarna. It was excavated by the Egypt Exploration Society and is from the North Riverside Palace at Amarna. It shows a frieze of lotus flowers and grapes. It was published by Fran Weatherhead in 2007 (p225, fig.120).
Fran Weatherhead 2007 'Amarna Palace Paintings' p225 fig.120.
- Last modified: 04 Nov 2021