Fragments of wall plaster
- Accession Number
- Current Location
- Cardiff University, C/O Phil Parkes
- Object Type
- Architecture, Architectural decoration, Wall painting
- New Kingdom
- Eighteenth Dynasty
- Egypt, Amarna, North Riverside Palace
- Length: 70mm | Width: 60mm
- Number of Elements
A section of decorated painted wall plaster from Amarna. This is from the North Riverside Palace. The North Riverside Palace was possibly the principal royal residence at Amarna (Kemp 2006, 284). It was published by Fran Weatherhead in 2007 (p265).
Kemp, B. 2006 'Ancient Egypt. Anatomy of A Civilisation' p 284. Fran Weatherhead 2007 'Amarna Palace Paintings' p265.
- Last modified: 04 Nov 2021