- Accession Number
- Current Location
- In storage
- Object Type
- Implements and utensils, Warfare, hunting and fishing equipment, Axe
- New Kingdom
- Nineteenth Dynasty to Twentieth Dynasty
- Metals/alloys (Copper alloy)
- Length: 11.1cm X 12.7cm | Weight: 563 g.
- Number of Elements
Copper alloy axe-head dating to the Ramesside Period. Purchased by Wellcome in 1906 from the collection of Robert de Rustafjaell.
Davies, W. V. 1987. Tools and weapons I: Axes. Catalogue of Egyptian Antiquities in the British Museum 7. London: British Museum Publications.
- Last modified: 11 Jan 2021