Fragment of glass
- Accession Number
- Current Location
- House of Life (first floor), Faience and glass case
- Object Type
- Architecture, Architectural decoration, Inlay
- Height: 13mm | Width: 10mm | Depth: 12mm
- Number of Elements
This image may be used under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0) license. For uses not covered under the Creative Commons license, or to license images for commercial uses, please contact the Egypt Centre.
A fragment of blue glass with a white star shaped centre. It is possibly an inlay. It was a gift from the University of Wales, Aberystwyth.
- Previous Owner
- University of Wales, Aberystwyth
- Gift, The University of Wales, Aberystwyth (24 Mar 1997)
- Last modified: 03 Jan 2023