- Accession Number
- Current Location
- House of Life (first floor), Faience and glass case
- Object Type
- Jewellery, Bead(s), String of beads
- Faience | Stone/minerals
- Length: 194mm (doubled)
- Number of Elements
This image may be used under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0) license. For uses not covered under the Creative Commons license, or to license images for commercial uses, please contact the Egypt Centre.
A string of black and white faience and stone beads strung together on a modern string. It was a gift from the University of Wales, Aberystwyth.
- Previous Owner
- University of Wales, Aberystwyth
- Gift, The University of Wales, Aberystwyth (24 Mar 1997)
- Last modified: 03 Jan 2023