Pottery amulet mould for a wadjet eye amulet
- Accession Number
- Current Location
- House of Life (first floor), Drawers beneath stelae, Drawer 1
- Object Type
- Implements and utensils, Mould
- Height: 31mm | Width: 26mm | Depth: 14mm
- Number of Elements
This image may be used under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0) license. For uses not covered under the Creative Commons license, or to license images for commercial uses, please contact the Egypt Centre.
A pottery mould for a wadjet eye amulet. Such moulds were used for making faience amulets and have been found in large numbers in Qantir and Amarna.
- Previous Owner
- Sir Henry Solomon Wellcome (1853–1936)
- Assumed long-term loan, The Wellcome Trust (15 Feb 1971)
- Last modified: 12 Jun 2022