- Accession Number
- Current Location
- House of Life (first floor), Predynastic case
- Object Type
- Jewellery, Bead(s), String of beads
- Predynastic Period
- Stone/minerals (Carnelian) | Stone/minerals (Serpentine) | Stone/minerals (Steatite)
- Egypt, Armant, Grave 1656
- Height: 19mm | Length: 4mm (largest bead)
- Number of Elements
- 3 beads
This image may be used under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0) license. For uses not covered under the Creative Commons license, or to license images for commercial uses, please contact the Egypt Centre.
Three stone beads from Armant, grave 1656 (the grave of an adult). The Petrie museum distribution list describes these as being made of carnelian, serpentine and steatite.
- Last modified: 04 Feb 2021