- Accession Number
- Current Location
- House of Life (first floor), Predynastic case
- Object Type
- Jewellery, Bead(s), String of beads
- Faience | Shell | Stone/minerals (Turquoise)
- Egypt, Armant, Grave 1675
- Number of Elements
- Height: 7mm | Length: 5mm (for largest bead)
This image may be used under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0) license. For uses not covered under the Creative Commons license, or to license images for commercial uses, please contact the Egypt Centre.
Nine beads from Armant. They comprise of shell rings in various brown shades, and one bead of turquoise or faience in a heart shape.