Mummified remains of a snake
- Accession Number
- Current Location
- In storage
- Object Type
- Organic remains, Reptile, Mummified remains of a reptile, Mummified remains of a snake
- Mummified remains (Animal remains)
- Height: 60mm | Length: 140mm | Depth: 90mm
- Number of Elements
This image may be used under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0) license. For uses not covered under the Creative Commons license, or to license images for commercial uses, please contact the Egypt Centre.
These mummified remains and bandages are likely belonging to a mummified snake. The package is very broken and fragile.
- Previous Owner
- Sir Henry Solomon Wellcome (1853–1936)
- Assumed long-term loan, The Wellcome Trust (15 Feb 1971)
- Last modified: 02 Mar 2021