Lantern slide. Showing the temple of Kom Ombo. This photograph was taken by Sgt. Johnson of the 436 Welsh Field Company c. 1917. It formed part of a lecture which he gave. The notes from his lecture read 'Under Ptolemy 4th Philometer, the erection of the great dual temple which we now see was commenced. The east half being dedicated to Sobek and his trinity and the west half to Horus trinity...'This is a similar view to EC1720.