Lantern slide. Showing the Karnak temple. This photograph was taken by Sgt. Johnson of the 436 Welsh Field Company c. 1917. It formed part of a lecture which he gave. The notes from his lecture read 'The ruins of Karnak. This gives one an idea of the size of the place'. This is a similar view to EC1729 and EC1730, EC1731.
- Last modified: 09 May 2020