Three bandages and a mummified snake package
- Accession Number
- Current Location
- House of Death (ground floor), Mummification case
- Object Types
- Tomb equipment, Mummy trappings, Bandage | Organic remains, Reptile, Mummified remains of a reptile, Mummified remains of a snake
- Textile/fibres (Linen)
- Bandage 1 (rolled): Length: 115mm | Width: 43 Bandage 2 (rolled): Length: 74mm | Width: 44 Bandage 3 (rolled): Length: 63mm | Width: 33 Snake package (rolled): Length: 88mm | Width: 40
- Number of Elements
This image may be used under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0) license. For uses not covered under the Creative Commons license, or to license images for commercial uses, please contact the Egypt Centre.
Three rolled bandages, one with black ink, and a mummified snake inside a linen package.
- Previous Owner
- Sir Henry Solomon Wellcome (1853–1936)
- Assumed long-term loan, The Wellcome Trust (15 Feb 1971)
- Last modified: 27 Oct 2020