A solid-cast copper alloy figure of the god Ptah holding a was-sceptre. It stands on a base with a tang below. It dates to the Late Period, and is on long-term loan from the British Museum who acquired it in 1878 from Lt-Gen Augustus William Henry Meyrick.
Goodridge, Wendy R. & Stuart J. Williams 2005. Offerings from The British Museum. Swansea: The Egypt Centre. [p. 2]
- Last modified: 27 Oct 2020